• Designed specifically for use on production lines where many fasteners are to be tightened to the
• For preset handle extension order PN 853601 for wrenches of 3000 in. lbs. or less.
• Light weight new comfort grip provides superior ergonomics, reducing operator fatigue.
• Accuracy of +/- 4% meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010 and ISO 6789, offering
consistent assembly quality
• Wrench can be calibrated using any unit of torque measure.
• Ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth operation, enhances repeatability, increases cycle
life of wrench, and helps control ownership costs.
• Excellent audible and tactile impulse when preset torque is achieved.
• Slide pin ratchet is extremely strong and durable.
• Torque tester must be used to set torque value.
This is wrench is identical to the LTCR wrench except it is built with a fixed square Drive Size.
• Adjustments to torque settings can only be made with a Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) to prevent tampering on the
Note: the Standard minimum capacity for our tools is typically 20% of the rated capacity.
** The minimum capacity for the LTCS OHT wrench only is 50% of wrench capacity.
LTCS Preset Click Wrench Dimensions in Metric Units of Measure
|Part Number||Model Designation||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||Weight (kgs)||Drive Size Size (in.)|
|810168||LTCS 50 I||171||24||22||24||0.2268||1/4|
|810170||LTCS 150 I||171||24||27||24||0.2268||3/8|
|810171||LTCS 300 I||238||24||27||24||0.5670||3/8|
|810172||LTCS 750 I||338||24||30||24||0.5670||3/8|
|810174||LTCS 1800 I||429||24||32||24||0.6804||1/2|
|810485||LTCS 3600 I||637||40||35||51||2.495||3/4|
|810153*||LTCS 7200 I||891||40||35||51||3.7421||3/4|
LTCS Preset Click Wrench Dimensions in English Units of Measure
|Part Number||Model Designation||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Drive Size Size (in)|
|810168||LTCS 50 I||6.8||0.9||0.9||0.9||0.5||1/4|
|810170||LTCS 150 I||6.8||0.9||1.1||0.9||0.5||3/8|
|810172||LTCS 750 I||13.3||0.9||1.2||0.9||1.25||3/8|
|810174||LTCS 1800 I||16.9||0.9||1.3||0.9||1.5||1/2|
|810485||LTCS 3600 I||25.1||1.6||1.4||2.0||5.5||3/4|
|810153*||LTCS 7200 I||35.1||1.6||1.4||2.0||8.25||3/4|