Accuracy: 0.5% of reading from 10% to 100% 1% of reading from 1% to 10%.
– Built-in transducer to measure on joint simulator.
– External transducer (miniKe/S).
– Standard external transducer: KTE5 (0,5-5 Nm) and KTE25 (2-25 Nm)
– Three units of torque measurements: (Nm, Kgf.cm, lbf.in).
– Manual and auto reset functions to clear displayed values.
– Battery powered (9V) + AC adapter cord as standard.
– Automatic shut down.
– Better performances on hard joint
– Correction factor (FATC): to connect more ext. transducers on the same tester.
– Mini USB port with date and hour.
– Torque Analyser Software: Torque Analyser displays onto your PC screen any real-time measurement and CM / CMK values, which can be stored and recalled whenever you need.
MiniK/S torque testers include a spring washers joint simulator (MiniK5/S and MiniK20/S) or built in joint simulator (MiniK1/S) and a case.